For the duration of the Coronavirus crisis, our services will be recorded and posted on our YouTube channel available for viewing at 10:35 am on Sundays. You can find them under the "Streamed Services" menu item. Thanks for tuning in.
Sunday School for all ages 9:30
Worship Service 10:35
Prayer with Pastor 10:00 AM
Starting at 6:30 PM
Awanas: ages 2-4
Youth Group: 7th grade and older
Adult Bible Study: Systematic study of the scriptures
- in the divine inspiration and the authority of the Bible, old and new testaments
- in one God, eternally existent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- in the deity of Jesus Christ, the Son of God
- in forgiveness of sins is offered by God to everyone on the basis of the blood Jesus Christ shed for us
- in repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ are the means of receiving this forgiveness
- in baptism by immersion in water is commanded for all who believe
- in the power of the Spirit God has placed in all who believe enables them to live life as God directs
- in the baptism in the Holy Spirit is initially evidenced by speaking in unknown languages
- in Christ’s sufferings on our behalf provide physical healing in answer to believing prayer
- in the Great Commission of the Church
- in the premillenial, pretribulational rapture of the church
- in everlasting life for the saved and everlasting torment for the damned
WHY DO WE USE THE MUSIC WE DO?
“Praise God with the sound of the trumpet, praise Him with the harp and lyre, praise him with the tambourine and dance, praise Him with the strings and flute, praise Him with the cymbals.” (Ps 150:3-5)
WHY DO WE MAKE SO MUCH NOISE?
“Clap your hands, all you nations: shout unto God with cries of joy.” (Ps 47:1)
WHY DO WE LIFT OUR HANDS?
“I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.” (Ps 63:4)
WHY DO WE SPEAK IN UNKNOWN LANGUAGES AND PROPHESY?
“I want everyone of you to speak in tongues, yet I would rather have each of you prophesy… unless someone interprets so the whole church may be edified.”
“Therefore my brothers, be eager to prophesy and do not forbid speaking in tongues.” (I Cor 14:5,39)