Sunday School at 9:30 am
Worship Service at 10:35 am
Prayer and Worship at 6:00 pm (on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays of the month)
Please follow these guidelines while attending The Church on the Hill:
- Bring a mask and wear it inside. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided for you to wear.
- Hand sanitizer is available, please use it (or wash your hands in the restrooms) upon entry.
- Keep six feet between you and fellow attenders. Some pews are cordoned off and cones are placed in those that are not to provide social distancing.
- If you use the restroom, please knock or take a look to see if anyone is already using the facilities. If they are, please wait until they are finished and out before going in yourself.
- Please do not use the water fountains.
- If you have a cough, shortness of breath, a fever (even low grade), have chills or body aches, a sore throat, or have recently lost the sense of smell or taste, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CHURCH.
- If you are actively quarantining because of exposure to someone who is COVID-19 positive or is suspected to be so, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CHURCH.
For those who cannot attend, or should not attend, and even those who are just not comfortable attending, we will continue to make edited services available online on Sunday evenings through our YouTube channel, which can be accessed through the "Streamed Services" menu item.
Starting at 6:30 PM
Awana and Rainbows: ages 2-6
Youth Group: 7th grade and up
Adult Bible Study: Studying the Bible book by book
- in the divine inspiration and the authority of the Bible, both old and new testaments
- in one God, eternally existent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- in the deity of Jesus Christ, the Son of God
- that forgiveness of sins is offered by God to everyone on the basis of the blood Jesus Christ shed unto death for us
- that repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ are the means by which we receive this forgiveness
- that baptism by immersion in water is commanded upon all who believe
- that the power of the Spirit God has placed in all who believe enables them to live life as God directs
- that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is initially evidenced by speaking in unknown languages
- that Christ’s sufferings on our behalf provide physical healing in answer to believing prayer
- in the Great Commission of the Church
- in the premillenial, pretribulational rapture of the church
- in everlasting life for the saved and everlasting torment for the damned
Worship According to Biblical Patterns
“Praise God with the sound of the trumpet, praise Him with the harp and lyre, praise him with the tambourine and dance, praise Him with the strings and flute, praise Him with the cymbals.” (Ps 150:3-5)
“Clap your hands, all you nations: shout unto God with cries of joy.” (Ps 47:1)
“I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.” (Ps 63:4)
“I want everyone of you to speak in tongues, yet I would rather have each of you prophesy… unless someone interprets so the whole church may be edified.... Therefore my brothers, be eager to prophesy and do not forbid speaking in tongues.” (I Cor 14:5,39)